General Practice and Family Medicine
Welcome to North Dandenong Clinic. You deserve the best medical care and we are there to meet all your healthcare needs. As an AGPAL-accredited General Practice, you are assured of the highest standards of care for you and your family. As of the 1st of October, 2022 North Dandenong Clinic is a mixed billing clinic.
We are big enough to offer all the medical services you need yet small enough to provide you with personalised care. We offer a well-equipped treatment room to handle minor emergencies and perform minor procedures. A full-time nurse is available on weekdays to provide a variety of services including wound dressings, immunisations, and health assessments.
North Dandenong Clinic offers you a choice of vocationally registered full-time and part-time doctors with a diverse range of backgrounds, experience, and interests. Female and male doctors are available on most days and we are happy for you to request a particular doctor. We have a number of doctors who speak a second language including Bengali, Nepali, Cantonese, Sinhala, Hindi, Punjabi, and German. In the case we don’t speak your language, we can request a telephone-interpreter for your appointment if you advise us at the time of booking.
Our doctors excel in the treatment of all acute and chronic medical conditions including:
- General Health Checks and Health Assessments
- Flu Vaccination and Pneumonia Vaccination
- Childhood Immunisation
- Blood and Urine Testing
- Asthma and Lung Complaints
- Pap Smears, Breast Examination, and Women’s Issues
- Contraception and Pregnancy Management
- Prostate Exams and Testicular Complaints
- Testing for Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Thyroid Problems
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Urinary Symptoms and Incontinence
- Vomiting and Diarrhoea
- Heart Disease
- High Blood Pressure
- Smoking Cessation
- Depression and Anxiety
- Weight Loss
- Pain Management
- Childhood Immunisations
- Skin Complaints
- Skin Cancer Assessment
- Varicose Vein and Spider Vein Assessment and Treatment
- Back/ Neck/ Joint/ Muscular Pains
- Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Complaints
- Lumps and Bumps
- Sprains and Strains
and much more….